- (inside) Kameli Shae llc - Handmade. 100% Natural Materials. Made-to-Measure. Custom Orders Welcomed. www.etsy.com/shop/kamelishae an online retail operation selling handmade items for babies to big kids
- Let yourself luxuriate in the botanical garden of our bath & body products. Our eco-friendly soaps, scrubs, bath teas, linen sprays and candles are designed to soothe mind, body, and spirit. We are proud to incorporate only the purest vegetable-based oils, natural herbs, and finest essential and fragrance oils to create this unique line of handmade products, made without detergents, made the old fashioned way. Southern Bliss Naturals: Pamper yourself today! Cat Johnson, Owner, Saponified, Premier Artist http://www.southernblissnaturals.com/
- Infinity Consulting- Handcrafted Jewelry, Kimonos, Wearable Art, Aprons, Purses, Beaded Collectibles, and More. Contact Melinda at 850-284-2094
- Donnies totes- Donnie Webb, 386-4665 I make reversible tote bags for purses, walkers, and crutches. I also make adult bibs and little whatever bags. I also make smaller bags to wear over your shoulder.
- Simply Sophy with Ashley-
I am a proud mom of a two and half year old daughter named Sophia. My daughter's adorable clothing and accessories gave me the inspiration to start making dresses, skirts and hair bows. My main goals for "Simply Sophy" are to make quality children's items that are also very affordable! I know first hand how quickly children grow so my dresses and skirts are designed to be very versatile so they can be worn for many seasons! The dresses and skirts can be worn alone with sandals or paired with leggings and a t-shirt during those cooler months. If you are looking for a special game day outfit, this is the place to look! I am also more than happy to custom make something for your special girl!You can go to www.facebook.com/mysimplysophy , GuessAshlee.etsy.com or email@example.com for more information
- Where the Wood Turns-Local Tallahassee artisan who creates handcrafted pens, kaleidoscopes, wine stoppers antique post office box door banks and more. Many pen styles including fountain, rollerball and ballpoint. Pens are made from exotic woods as well as from unique materials such as deer antler, snakeskin, denim, coffee beans, shredded money and much more. Custom orders done as well. Stop by the booth for that one of a kind gift for someone special. www.wherethewoodturns.com
- Carla Paris with La Vie Artistique-watercolor, mixed media, and cards with original artwork and with photos.
- Lanita with Five Sisters Soaps Co.-I have been making soaps as well as bath and body products since 1999 and I recently decided to take my soapmaking to another level. I love using different shapes, colors and ingredients to make gourmet soaps. Even though these soaps are more decorative, they still have all of the skin nourishing ingredients.
I have five daughters who are my quality control specialists. They all have helped and influenced me in my soapmaking, hence the name Five Sisters Soap Co www.etsy.com/shop/FiveSistersSoapCo
- Christina May with 1581 Designs- We are a creative lifestyle boutique that is dedicated to making quality handmade products that can be incorporated into your daily life. We make bibs, bowtie onesies, and tons of other infant items for your special little one. We love to make accessories for moms and daughters like sunnies cases, camera straps, croakies, and headbands. We try to make items for the entire family!--
~ Christina May Andrews www.theandrewsupdate.blogspot.com
- Debbie with www.mccoyspreciousdoxies.com
Dog collar badanas made to fit on your dogs collar. Never loose your bandana again when you go on a walk or to the pet store. We have all holidays and many everyday colors.
- Diannah's Handcrafted- Handcrafted baby blankets, quilts, burp cloths, and toys
Handcrafted framed nautical art (done with shells, driftwood, sand dollars)
Handcrafted recycled items made into ceramic planters and garden art
Handcrafted aprons and pincushions
- Meghan Bruce + Angela YoungName of Company: Deliciously Sew -via our Facebook: "Deliciously Sew is a handmade business of all things cute! DS consists of two sisters: Angela and Meghan. We work together to create completely handmade bows, clips, pins, keychains, plushies, and other miscellaneous items. Our most commonly used material is felt, but we also use fabrics both vintage and new. Deliciously Sew is named just that because we also bake! We specialize in cupcakes and cakepops. *All of our patterns are original to Deliciously Sew, and because each is handmade, each piece you buy will vary slightly. Making each and every one original!* Facebook.com/handmadeds
- Lynn Taylor is making figures, of different sizes, made from terracotta flower pots decorated for all occasions and holidays (ex: Christmas, fall, Thanksgiving, Seminoles)
From Wood working to Floral Arrangements, there will not be a limit to these types of vendors. We want a wide variety: